Specifically designed for female health with targeted plant-based phytochemicals. It provides support for hormone balance, bone health and protection against oxidative stress which can cause premature ageing.
- 32 different essential vitamins and minerals
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (Mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body
- Higher concentrations of vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains Choline (not present in competitor’s women’s multivitamins)
- Contains DIM (di-indolylmethane) a compound that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower
- Uses iron bisglycinate which is a well-absorbed form of Iron and is gentle on sensitive stomachs
Multi Essentials provides support for:
Reproductive Health and Fertility
Tiredness and Fatigue
Healthy Eyes, Skin, Hair and Nails
Price Inclusive of VAT