Nutrimonium has been reformulated. The reformulated Nutrimonium formula is now FODMAP-friendly as the inulin has been removed. It now contains the active forms of the B vitamins, as well as well-absorbed forms like zinc bisglycinate. Now contains Sustamine, research indicates it has superior absorption, stability & solubility when compared to glutamine alone. See Product Updates tab for full details.
Nutrimonium is a tasty nutritional powder mix containing glutamine and live bacteria, with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients
What is included in the formula?
- 10 billion live organisms of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM per sachet
- 2000mg of L-Glutamine per serving.
- 50mg of L-alanyl-L-glutamine (Sustamine)
- 30mg of curcumin as Cavacurmin®, a cyclodextrin curcumin complex that increases bioavailability
- Includes riboflavin, vitamin C, D and E; zinc, selenium, iodine and manganese; plus alpha lipoic acid and green tea extract
Why choose Nutrimonium?
Unique formulation combining a broad spectrum of nutrients, phytonutrients, with glutamine, Sustamine and live bacteria, that is an evidence-based formulation, shown to have good results in clinical studies
Who is it suitable for?
Suitable for most, from the age of 6 years through to the elderly. Now suited to those following a low FODMAP diet, for sensitive individuals, and those who prefer powders.
One serving daily.
Price Inclusive of VAT