A premium multivitamin designed for men with high concentrations of key vitamins and minerals provided in superior body ready and active forms. It is specifically iron free to suit men’s nutritional requirements.
- 28 different vitamins and minerals
- Designed to support overall men’s health as well as fertility.
- Contains significantly higher levels of vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Does not contain extra iron as men are more prone to a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains choline (not present in competitor’s men’s multivitamins)
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
Fertility and Reproductive Health
Reduction in tiredness and fatigue
Skin, Eyes, Teeth and Bone Health
Cognitive and Psychological Function
50mg of vitamin B1 and B6, 30mg of vitamin B2 and B3, 25mg of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) , 400 mcg folate (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12. These B vitamins contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports a healthy psychological (brain) function
500mcg of vitamin A to support healthy vision and skin.
250mg of vitamin C to support the immune system.
25mcg of vitamin D3 to support healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
90mcg of vitamin K2 which supports normal blood clotting and healthy bones.
200mg of vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells fromoxidative stress and damage. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage.
150mcg of iodine to support thyroid and reproductive health.
25mg of zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproductive health, maintenance of healthy bones, supports the immune system and contributes to cognitive function.
50mcg of chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normalblood glucose levels.
55mcg selenium to support normal spermatogenesis (production of sperm)
Provides 130mg of phytosterols per tablet and 5mg of lycopene.
Is free from iron due to reduced requirements and higher risk of iron overload in men.
Including high levels of nutrients has resulted high levels of nutrients has resulted in a larger tablet size than most other multivitamins.
Price Inclusive of VAT